Credo Reference database is an online reference collection. It contains over 900 videos, plus online encyclopedias, subject dictionaries, biographical sources, and reference tools, covering every major subject - from art to medicine, psychology to history, and technology to literature.
The reference tools in Credo Reference are from reputable publishers including ABC-CLIO, ALA Editions, Barron's, Cambridge University Press, Elsevier Science & Technology, Encyclopædia Britannica, Gale, Harvard University Press, Houghton Mifflin, Library of Congress, Macmillan, Marquis Who's Who, Merriam-Webster, MIT Press, Princeton University Press, Routledge, Springer, Wiley, Yale University Press, and many others.
Option 1 - If you want to add more text above or below the video:
1. Search Credo for the video you want to use.
2. From the Tool Bar, select the </> symbol, then copy the Embed Code.
3. In D2L go to the Content tool and click on the learning module you wish to work in.
4. Click Upload/Create and then Create File.
5. You are creating a web page of content, so you may put text above or below the video if you wish.
6. Click the Insert Stuff icon. The Insert Stuff dialog box will appear (see image below).
7. Click Enter Embed Code, and paste the code in the provided box.
8. Click Next.
9. If this is the first time you have used Credo Videos, you will need to check Always trust this URL and click Allow.
10. Click Insert.
11. When your page is complete, click Publish.
Central Campus | 864.592.4764 | Toll Free 866.542.2779 | Contact Us
Copyright © 2020 Spartanburg Community College. All rights reserved.